Indications for Use
• Ankle sprains.
• Chronic ankle instability.
• Ankle injury rehabilitation/immobilization.
• Prophylactic use.
• prevention or treatment of acute ankle sprains.
• Provides the compression and comfort of ankle with more protection than traditional stirrups.
• Figure-8 straps mimic ankle taping, provides inversion/eversion support.
• Special base material for comfort and breathability.
Suggested HCPCS Code: L1902
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Any purchases made on www.jmsmedsupply.com are subject to a 30 day return and refund policy, unless otherwise noted. Customers may be refunded in full, pending approval that items are in original sealed packages. JMS Med Supply is not responsible for damages incurred directly or indirectly by the purchaser.
Refund for defective items:
Any item received as defective whether being damaged in shipping or having a manufacturing defect will be REPLACED at the cost of JMS Med Supply. If the customer does not want a replacement, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges incurred on the order..
Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.