Thera-Band's progressive system of balance training starts with stability trainers. These trainers are oval-shaped, closed-cell foam pads with 2 sides. On 1 side is an anti-slip surface and the other features raised round bumps for tactile inputs and sensorimotor training. Stability trainers are most often used for balance training and people who have suffered a knee or ankle injury. In addition to improving body awareness, stability trainers improve core strength, ankle range of motion/flexibility, and sensorimotor skills.
- Progressive destabilization in 3 levels to improve patient balance.
- Made of comfortable, soft foam material.
- Can be used with other resistance and balance products.
- Includes easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- Small and lightweight.
- Ideal for 1- and 2-footed exercises.
- Anti-slip, ribbed surface design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.