- Neoprene compression wraps with built-in ice chambers for cold therapy use.
- Designed by a team including aerospace engineers and tested on high-performance athletes.
- Composed of 2 structurally integral devices that work together to deliver cold compression therapy using real ice.
- Ice Cell chamber uses an air release technology valve to seal the compartment and keep ice colder longer.
- Ice Cell is made from an antimicrobial “skin”.
- Compression wrap and chamber make direct contact so ice can adjust around affected body part and form a temporary “ice cast” for comprehensive treatment.
- Wraps are made from premium water-grade neoprene foam that’s used in high-performance wetsuits.
- Multidirectional straps attach anywhere on the compression wrap.
- Wraps available for shoulder, extended shoulder, back, knee and utility (wrist, ankle and elbow). Some wraps can be worn on either side.
- Color: black
- One size fits all.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Any purchases made on www.jmsmedsupply.com are subject to a 30 day return and refund policy, unless otherwise noted. Customers may be refunded in full, pending approval that items are in original sealed packages. JMS Med Supply is not responsible for damages incurred directly or indirectly by the purchaser.
Refund for defective items:
Any item received as defective whether being damaged in shipping or having a manufacturing defect will be REPLACED at the cost of JMS Med Supply. If the customer does not want a replacement, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges incurred on the order..
Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.