Iontophoresis Patches: (Emergency Patch)
The Emergency Patch is an iontophoresis patch, which is an extended, time-released, electronic transdermal iontophoretic drug delivery system device.
This non-invasive alternative to injections is specifically designed for the Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine treatment fields.
- Peer reviewed, published studies support the use of electronic transdermal iontophoretic drug delivery.
- The innovative and self-contained battery is ultra thin and produces low-level electric current
- No external power source or wires.
- Iontophoresis patch carries the drug molecules from the skin to the underlying tissue for a non-invasive approach.
- Drug delivery automatically shuts off once the prescribed dosage has been administered.
- Ease of application by your technician.
- The iontophoresis patches are cost effective.
- Quick and easy application means it’s less time consuming for the physician’s staff and the patient.
- Patients may improve faster.
- Single use and disposable.
- Muscle Relaxant