Bracesox Cotton/Lycra Knee Brace Undersleeve
- The Bracesox trademark undersleeve for use with prescriptive and non-prescriptive knee bracing.
- (90% cotton/10% Lycra)is always a popular choice.
- Cotton is breathable and absorbs moisture.
- The fabric wears well and keeps it’s shape due to the high Lycra content.
- Cotton/Lycra is a great choice for year-round “breathing” and is a good choice for hot, dry climates. Black only.
Notes on measuring for knee sleeves:
- Measurement to be taken 8 inches above midline of kneecap.
- Best fit obtained when measurement of leg corresponds to the middle of the 2 numbers.
Suggested HCPCS Code: L2397