Accord Ankle Brace L1971
The ankle brace offers more stability than regular ankle supports, providing the foundation for successful ankle injury prevention and treatment. It is a low profile, lightweight ankle brace that prevents abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while allowing natural unrestricted dorsi and plantar-flexion. The combination of soft goods with a rigid, foot plate, and adjustable calf cuff provides unsurpassed levels of control, fit and support.
• Front closure system facilitates simple and secure application.
• Adjustability of the calf cuff creates a better fit and reduces inventory.
• Rigid medial and lateral uprights prevent abnormal eversion and inversion and provide protection during activity.
• Functional hinge design allows for utilization of the brace prophylacticly, after acute injuries and during rehabilitation.
• Eliminates irritating pressure on the ankle with special designed softgoods.
• The unique footplate material is heat formable at higher temperatures.
Indications for Use
• Acute and chronic ankle sprains.
• Chronic ankle instabilit.
• Syndesmosis sprain.
• Prophylactic use.
• Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation.
• For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities after an injury.
• Designed for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II and high ankle sprain and strains.
• Designed to increase support in the inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles.
Sizes: Left or Right
Men: Small--Up to 8; Medium--8.5-12; Large--12+
Women: Small--Up to 9; Medium--9.5-13
Suggested HCPCS Code: L1971