- Portable and lightweight traction collar gently stretches and relaxes muscles for pain relief
- Developed by orthopedic engineers for comfortable, effective, daily treatment
- For professional and home use
Does not require assembly or batteries
- Fastens easily with buckles
- Includes carrying case
- Collar is constructed from soft, plastic foam; internal inflatable bladders contain natural rubber latex
- 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric covering can be easily removed and cleaned with warm water and mild soap
- Not for recent sprains/strains, injuries or acute conditions
- Regular (14"-16")
- Large (16"-18")
Suggested HCPCS Code: E0856
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Any purchases made on www.jmsmedsupply.com are subject to a 30 day return and refund policy, unless otherwise noted. Customers may be refunded in full, pending approval that items are in original sealed packages. JMS Med Supply is not responsible for damages incurred directly or indirectly by the purchaser.
Refund for defective items:
Any item received as defective whether being damaged in shipping or having a manufacturing defect will be REPLACED at the cost of JMS Med Supply. If the customer does not want a replacement, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges incurred on the order..
Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.