- Non-contact clinical thermometer JXB-178
- Measurement of body/object/room temperature
- Hygienic and safe-measure without skin contact
- Measurement in <1 second Infrared measurement technology
- Display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Free high temperature alarm setting
- Unit size: 155 x 100 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Unit weight (including batteries): 105g
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1°C and 0.1°F
- Measuring range: - In body mode: 32°C ~ 43°C (89.6°F ~ 109.4°F) -
- Under body mode, there is three color backlist:
- Green color backlit : ≤37.3°C (99.1°F), means normal temperature.
- Orange color backlit: 37.4~37.9 °C (99.3~100.2 °F), means low fever.
- Red color backlit: ≥38°C (100.4°F), means high fever.
- In surface temp mode: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F) -
- In room mode: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Precision: 32.0°C ~ 34.9°C (89.6°F ~ 94.8°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- 35.0°C ~ 42.0°C (95°F ~ 107.6°F) : ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
- 42.1°C ~ 43°C (107.8°F ~ 109.4°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Consumption: ≤ 300 Mw
- Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Measuring distance: 3cm ~ 5cm (1.2in ~ 2in)
- Automatic power-off: ≤30 secs
- Memory: 32 sets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Any purchases made on www.jmsmedsupply.com are subject to a 30 day return and refund policy, unless otherwise noted. Customers may be refunded in full, pending approval that items are in original sealed packages. JMS Med Supply is not responsible for damages incurred directly or indirectly by the purchaser.
Refund for defective items:
Any item received as defective whether being damaged in shipping or having a manufacturing defect will be REPLACED at the cost of JMS Med Supply. If the customer does not want a replacement, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges incurred on the order..
Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.